- Made of black, durable polyvinyl chloride and mastic
- Self-fusing and seals out moisture for connections up to 600 volts
- PVC backing which resists abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acid, copper corrosion
- Meet for indoor and outdoor use
- Wide operatuon temperature from 0°F (-18°C) to 100°F (38°C)
VM Vinyl Mastic Tape including two floors, one is made from a 0.18mm thick viny film which is weatherproofing and may resists abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acid, copper corrosion, and ultraviolet light .The other floor is made from butyl mastic which seas out moisture and protects against corrosion.So VM tape is a 2 in 1 tape.
Wided used for cable sheath repair, splice case and load coil case protection, cable reel end sealing, drop wire insulating and CATV components.
Maxwel VM tape have several sizes, normal size(metric) is 40mm x 1mm x 6m .
|Length (Metric)||6 m|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius)||80 Degree Celsius|
|Operation Temperature||0°F (-18°C) to 100°F (38°C)|
|Solution for||Wireless Network: Infrastructure Accessories|
|Tape Width (Metric)||40mm|
|Normal Size||40mm x 1mm x 6m|
Give us a call
+ 1 (773) 717 - 7990
VERSAF 32 Self-amalgamating Tape
VERSAF22 Linerless Tape
KE28 Rubber Mastic Tape
KE29 Butyl Seal Tape